If your organization is interested in hosting a morning Commuter Station during Bike to Work YXE: May 16, 2018, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, April 27th and review the Station Manager’s Guide as well as the commitments and responsibilities listed below.
COMMITMENTS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Hosts have several commitments and responsibilities:
- Ensure the Commuter Station is available to the public between 7 and 9 am during Bike to Work YXE: May 16, 2018.
- Organize grab-and-go refreshments to be made available free to the public during that time
- Organize volunteers to greet cyclists, help distribute breakfast foods, take photos, and collect signatures/count participants
- Secure a table for refreshments/food and to display print materials provided by the organizing committee
- Ensure a first aid kit, trash cans, and recycling bins are available
- Clean up station location and return Bike to Work materials to the organizing committee.
If you have any questions after reading the resources, please contact us at BiketoWorkYXE@saskatooncycles.org
Photo: T Squared Social